Yes, it's another one of these... but this one is specific to the holidays so it's kind of fun. :)
1. Snow?
Depends what type... if it's good for making snowballs and snowpeople, and it's not too cold in general, then it's okay.
2. Can you ice skate?
Yes - my parents forced us to take skating lessons for 3 painful years! I prefer rollerblading.
3. Do you remember your favourite gift?
Not really, although I always looked forward to the dolls my aunt sent for my doll collection.
4. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I'm going to be politically incorrect and say presents... I love giving them, as well as getting them. :D
5. What is your favourite holiday dessert?
I love virtually all desserts (minus the peanutty ones that are dangerous for me), but gingerbread cookies with icing have to be my favourite.
6. What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Waking my brother at 6am to go through our stockings... we had to wait to wake my parents up at 7am, and then we couldn't open the presents until they had coffee and breakfast. It felt like forever!
7. What tops your tree?
An angel made out of seashell.
8. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I like both equally.
9. What is your favourite holiday song?
I can't think of any Pagan holiday songs... sorry!
10. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum... especially when crumbled and melted into white chocolate. mmmmm. I am more a fan of the traditional peppermint, though, and not the new weird flavours.
11. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Egg nog (of the soy variety when I can find it), but I love hot chocolate too!
12. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrapped under the tree.
13. Coloured or White Lights on the house?
No lights on the house, just the tree.
14. Do you hang mistletoe?
No... I don't even know where to get it!
15. When do you put your decorations up?
Mid-December.
16. What is your favourite holiday dish?
The food I eat during holidays is pretty much what I eat the rest of the year, since I'm a bad cook and I don't eat turkey. So I'm going to say pumpkin pie, which I eat particularly at Yule and Thanksgiving. :)
17. Favourite holiday memory as a child:
Decorating the tree with my family.
18. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was the kid who never wanted to stop believing in Santa. I'm sure I effectively blocked that moment of realisation out of my memory.
19. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Always... but just one.
20. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
My collection of ornaments is rather eclectic... all I know is that the lights go on first, and everything else goes on after. I like finishing it with tinsel, but it's not so good for the cats to eat so I haven't done that in a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment