August 25, 2006

One of Those Forwards...

Things you may not have known about me.....


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. University Teaching Assistant
2. Curator/Archivist
3. Cement Finisher
4. Full Serve Gas Station Attendant

Four places I have lived:

1. Vancouver, BC
2. Dundas, ON
3. St. John's, NL
4. High River, AB

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Dead Like Me
2. Bewitched
3. Road to Avonlea (heehee)
4. Star Trek: TNG

Four of my favourite movies:

1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Amelie
3. The Wicker Man (1973)
4. The Haunting (1963)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Calgary (most recently)
2. San Diego
3. Western Europe (Spain, France, Italy)
4. Thunder Bay ('97 Scouts Canada Jamboree, oh yeah!)

Damn... this is one sad list!

Four of my favorite foods:

1. chocolate covered cranberries, blueberries, and cherries
2. Indian food
3. vegetarian pizza on whole wheat crust
4. anything Rick cooks me that's not in one of the above categories

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. working at a job I love (give me a job!!!)
2. Wales
3. visiting a masseuse and chiropractor
4. drinking Black Velvets at a good Irish pub

No comments: