June 12, 2011

Bury Me... I can't take any more pain!

I had knee surgery on Monday, and it's been a rough week. Well, if I'm taking adequate amounts of percocet, it's quite tolerable, but overall, I'm trying to take no more than I absolutely need, and that means that I'm sometimes in a reasonable amount of pain. My leg has never been this many colours before, and certainly not over so much surface area at once (see photos) and sometimes I simply cannot describe the pain. But, when the percocet has me in a happy place, I'm pretty chilled out and comfortable... just don't want to stay on it for too much longer. sigh. Anyway, physio starts tomorrow, and hopefully that will help get me more mobile and healing a little faster.


I want to share this amazing video with you from an Australian indie band, "The Good Ship", that is quite cool. I just love the song and the video, not to mention that the sentiment of not letting me suffer any more - just send me to the grave!! - resonates with me quite a lot at this moment. Enjoy.


No comments: